Um...whatever I feel like typing. You may get bored and the cool thing is you can just stop reading!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kitchen Aide mixer!!!

So this is my second child and I still feel like I have to ask the question..."when does the child sleep through the night?!?!" Ya know when it's 3:45 a.m. and your up with the baby and do not fall back asleep until baby number two wakes up around 7:30 that your BEING STRETCHED TOO THIN! At least I am going on a date with the hubs tonight! That'll be fun!
But...my "ice blue" kitchen aide mixer came in yesterday and I am using it to make cookies!!! I am so excited! You should have seen the dance I did for Andy and Cyrus yesterday when it came in. Let's just say it was crazy and I got dizzy...but I recieved a few laughs and "do it again!" out of it!
Our double stroller came in yesterday as well and we took it for a stroll last night. The kids seemed to like it and I had no complaints! Now I have no excuse to not walk every day...but it's gonna be in the 90's today! hahahaha...just kidding!
Eisley is four months yesterday (I can't believe it!) and Cyrus will be two on the 14th!! It's amazing to me how fast time goes by. He was just a tiny little baby, but is now talking in sentences that actually make sense. He knows his letters, numbers, colors, animals...the list goes on. I LOVE having convo's with him when only MOST Of his sentence makes sense. That's usually when he's telling me a story, or reading a book to himself.
Eisley is SUCH A HAPPY baby, but incredibly needy! Oh my word is she a girl or what?!?! She wants me to hold her as much as possible and if I put her down, she MUST have me looking at her and giving her attention. Hmmm? Wonder where she gets that from? "chuckle" She smiles straight from the heart into those baby blue eyes and makes my heart melt! I love her!
I am so thankful for our family and excited to see what God is going to do and is doing in our lives! Until next time...

No comments: