Um...whatever I feel like typing. You may get bored and the cool thing is you can just stop reading!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I sprained my neck and then some.

Darjeeling Limited was a good flick, but made me want to take a few puffs of a cigarette. I guess you would have to see it to understand, and if you still don't understand after seeing it, then you can conclude that I am weird. I did not watch the first scene...heard it was "raunchy".
The other night (about 3 nights ago) I had an extremely sad dream. Long dream short, my family and I were in a war zone in Afghanistan. ( I had watched Iron Man two nights before with the hubs on a date...pretty good flick). So anyway, all of the adults where going to be shot but the children were not. So I remember Mandy, Kevin, and Andy in my dream. I kept trying to get a hold of my mom but I could not get through to her. I just wanted her to take care of my kids. Then I called my dad and he reassured me where I was going (that being heaven) and that I was going to meet Jesus. I actually ended up feeling a peace in the dream, but I could not bare the thought of leaving my children. My eyes are watering right now just thinking about it. I was crying to my dad and said, "Dad, just tell me Jesus is going to take care of my babies!!!!"
I was taking my time with Eisley and crying and telling her how much I loved her. Then I remember looking over at Cyrus, anticipating holding him and telling him how much I love him. I just wanted to take as much time as I could with each child. To tell them everything was going to be okay and Jesus was going to watch over them. That Jesus loved them no matter what happened or what they did in life. Their sin was not bigger than the love of Jesus.
Then I looked over at Mandy and her eyes were glossed over and she said, "they are not cognitive yet". In my dream and mind, that basically meant that our kids were too young to remember us, which of course made me THAT much more sad!!! I told my dad to tell my kids how much I loved them and to tell them how good of a mother I was to them (assuming that I am a good mother...not even close to perfect, but I sure do love my babies!)
So what did I take from this dream? That we are not promised tomorrow and that I need to be the best wife and mother I can be to my children. I need to love love love people! Especially the ones specifically put into my life.
On a much lighter note. I am wearing a neck brace from spraining my neck in the shower as I was shampooing my hair. Not sure why it happened, and it's annoying...but oh well! I have a great friend who is also my chiropractor and she's the best! I should be feeling better in no time!
Ok, I love you all...leave a comment if you have any thoughts. If not, then you probably should go to the doctor and ask them, "why don't I have thoughts?...I am living aren't I"
Breena Breens!

3 comments:

Rachel Lake said...

Hey bree! I didn't know you had a blog!! Did you get my blog-email thing the other day? I put you on my email list (I can take u off if you want!) so you would get the link. Miss you, give Cyrus and Eisley and Andy a big giant hug from Aunt/Sister Rachel...

love u!!

natalie said...

wow that is an intense dream! and its sad to think that little kids (including myself when I was little) grow up to not remember 3/4 of what they did or who people were.

I don't know why I think its funny because I'm sure it sucks, but I can't believe you sprained your neck while shampooing?! how terrible. hope it gets better soon!

Erin said...

You've been watching too many Sunsilk commercials! So sorry that you sprained your neck- hope you're getting back to normal. I hate just getting a kink in my neck, so I can't imagine dealing with a sprain!

I only have a blog to comment on friends' that have one. Although, I have been thinking of doing something with mine soon. We'll see... But, I still do use xanga if you have one (www.xanga.com/swing_kid)

Anyway, I hope your precious family is doing wonderful. I want to see some new pictures!