Um...whatever I feel like typing. You may get bored and the cool thing is you can just stop reading!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Screen Play

Sooooo...My hubs has been "working" on a screen play for I believe 4 years now and has just recently worked on it hard core (who says that?)...with the help of ME! He's so creative and artzy fartzy with it! And of course my creative flair helps too! hehehe...I never knew that I would be helping ANYONE write a screen play...and now I can say I have! It's fun!
I caught Cyrus watching one of the few cartoons I allow him to (always educational...cause I am a stickler about that) and when they said, "what does an "h" say?" He was like, "huhhh huhhh!" (that's my "h" sound typed out). I was like, "um...he did not just do that!" Then I called Andy into the room like most mothers would! Crazy kid!
My Eisley girl is full of lot's of smiles for me throughout my day, but at night is full of lot's of looong, happy noises after I feed her for the first time. Then she's so happy that she can't get herself back to sleep which means Andy and I are awake as well. Last night it happened around 3 am and then when we FINALLY (at 5 am) got her to fall asleep, Cyrus woke up. It was a complete nightmare. But Andy and I usually know we HAVE to work together or else our tired selves will end up boxing it out! hahahah! Such crabs at night!
I have nothing too interesting to talk about at this point. I should get myself to bed. "yawn".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

spoken like a true mom. getting to bed at 7:20 pm!

andy said...

Baby, you're so sweet. I'm so glad that we're working on this script together.

Anonymous said...

I think you just made me a fan of blogging. I think I might start my own!